A compliance recruiting firm for the banking and financial industries
CPR is uniquely qualified as a compliance recruiting firm to handle your full range of recruiting needs. Whether your need is executive placements, permanent positions or temporary help, our experienced staff will always find the person that fits a client's profile. We have over 30 years of experience serving the financial community and have built a reputation that is unsurpassed for quality.
We have been involved in all aspects of executive search/recruitment and staffing for the financial services community, especially in the regulatory compliance arena. Whether an entity establishing an operation in the U.S. is seeking to add management or staff on a permanent or temporary basis, we are able to be of service.
CPR has been a pioneer in the regulatory compliance industry, serving banks, broker dealers, insurance firms, MSB's and credit unions. CPR provides all types of compliance staffing, including:
- Short and long term compliance temporary staff
- Compliance executive recruiting
- Lookback staffing
- Temporary case review specialists
- AML/BSA officers
- EDD/CDD specialists
CPR, as a pioneer in the compliance industry, has access to an abundance of key compliance professionals. We get it right the first time, positioning the right person for the right job.
Our unique business relationships support our executive recruiting specialty. However, we can also support you in any area of staffing, including resolving immediate critical needs through the use of skilled compliance temporary staffing.
Our longevity and history in the industry sets us above all other recruiters.
- AML/BSA staffing
- Compliance administration
- 314a experts
- Capital markets compliance
- Cash management compliance
- Compliance technology specialists
- Legal counsel compliance experts
- Risk management
- EDD/CDD specialists
- Fraud specialists
- OFAC specialists
- Private banking compliance
- Sales/Trading compliance
- Trade finance compliance
Additional Areas of Expertise
- Branch banking
- Capital markets
- Cash management
- Operations (back office/middle office)
- Private banking
- Trade finance
- ALWAYS REPRESENT the interests of our corporate clients..
- DISCUSS all fees, guarantees and service charges prior to acceptance of an assignment.
- ASSURE our commitment by using our unique pre-referral rating system.
- MEET and INTERVIEW all candidates and interim/temporary staff prior to referral to a client.
- SUPPLY interim staff/temporary employees and consultants who are fully bonded and insured.
- ACCESS every means necessary (recruiting, internal and external database search, Internet access, and advertising) to successfully complete a given assignment.
- COMPLETE confidentiality of our clients is maintained at all times. (Our client's identity is never disclosed until time of interview.)
- SUBMIT candidates only after the specific opportunity has been discussed with the candidate.
- ADHERE to a strict non-recruit policy with regard to our client relationships. We do not recruit from nor accept as a candidate any current employee of one of our clients.
Our pledge has enabled us to build a superior reputation as a compliance recruiting firm for over twenty-five years. We look forward to developing a mutually beneficial relationship.